VIT University has released the notification on November 30, 2020 for VITEEE Application Form. The last date for VITEEE registration is 30th March, 2021. Interested applicants who want to apply for VITEEE can fill the VITEEE Application Form in online mode through official website https://viteee.vit.ac.in before the expiry date. VITEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination) is basically a university level examination. This exam acts as a gateway for candidates who want to pursue their career in engineering fields. VIT- Vellore, VIT- Chennai, VIT- Bhopal, VIT- AP are the campuses of VIT university.
VITEEE Application Form Important Documents
Following are the important documents which candidates must keep in hand before applying for the VITEEE.
- Photograph: Scanned photograph will be needed by the candidate. File size should be between 10kb to 200kb (JPEG/ JPG format) Dimension 3.5cm x 4.5cm.
- Signature: Scanned signature will be needed by the candidate File size should be between 10kb to 200kb (JPG/JPEG format) Dimension 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Apart from above documents candidates will have to mention Communication address, personal and academic details.
Offline VITEEE Application Form Requirements
Applicants must have the following when filling out the Offline VITEEE application form.
- A black ball-point pen to fill the codes in the given boxes. Moreover, a pencil will also be required to shade the alphabet/ circle/ numeral selected by an applicant.
- Passport size coloured photograph of good quality (not attested)
- Personal details, academic details and address of communication.
VITEEE Application Form
Once the applicants find themselves eligible for the VITEE exam they can proceed further by filling up the VITEEE Application Form. Following is the step by step process of filling the application form.
- Registration: Aspirants need to fill all the correct and required information to begin with the VITEEE application forms. After this, on their registered mobile no and email id, candidates obtain a password. All the necessary information regarding the examination will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
- Password Conformation: In this step candidate need to confirm their password by login to ‘Registered users’ with your email id and password that they have got from the University.
- Filling up the VITEEE Application Form: At this stage, before submitting the VITEEE application form, fill all the relevant information carefully. An application number will then be generated after this. For all of the future correspondences, aspirants must refer to this application number.
- Paying Application fee: The application fee of Rs.1150/- (including GST) – could be submitted through Tech process Payment Gateway for general applicants. Applicants will be able to pay online via the Net-banking/ Debit / Credit card application form here. NRI students need to pay USD 50 using a credit card via online mode.
- Uploading photograph and signature: Candidates need to upload their Photograph (Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM) and their signature (Size must be between 10 KB and 200 KB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM). Remember selfies are not permitted.
Payment transaction queries: If the amount is debited no need to try a new application at the time of the transaction. Candidates are advised to wait at least for 24 hours before trying for payment option once again from the same registered email id.
Applicants can try the payment again if in case the amount is not debited.
Note: Once the process is completed, candidates need not to send the hardcopy of the VITEEE application form 2021.
Web browser (Preferred) to fill VITEEE Online Application Form
Two of the preferred browsers to complete application process are Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.
Documents to be retained after submitting the 2021 VITEEE Application Form
- Application form number
- VITEEE Admit card
- Other documents used to complete the VITEEE 2021 Form
VITEEE Exam Date
Following are the important dates which candidates must remember before filling up the VITEEE Entrance Exam Form:
|Application process starting date (online)||November 30, 2020|
|Application process starting date (offline)||January 2021|
|Admit card release date||After the test slots are booked|
|Last date to fill application form||March 30, 2021|
|Application correction period||Last week of March, 2021|
|Date of VITEEE exam||2nd- 3rd week of April 2021|
|Result declaration||Last week of April 2021|
|Counselling date||First week of May 2021|
|Commencement of classes||Second week of july 2021|
VITEEE Application Form Status checking
When the VITEEE 2021 registration process is over, VIT University will open a window where applicants can check the status of their 2021 VITEEE application form. Following are the steps to verify the VITEEE application status 2021.
- Go to the official website of VIT University.
- On the home page of the website, click on the ‘VITEEE 2021 Application Status’ link
- After that enter your VITEEE 2021 application number as well as verification code displayed on the screen.
- Finally, you need to click on ‘submit’ button
- The status of the application form will be displayed in front of you.
VITEEE Application Form Correction Window
Applicants who have wrongly mentioned their details in the VITEEE 2021 Application Form can get a chance to corrections. The last date to make corrections shall be the last week of March 2021. Applicants must keep in mind that the form correction opportunity shall be provided to them only once so make sure to fill correct details second time. Please note that the provision to edit the application form was made available after the completion of application form.
VITEEE Admit Card
- Once the applicants book their exam slot through online mode, the VITEEE 2021 admit card will be immediately issued.
- The applicants would need to log in to the online test booking system with the aid of the application number and the online test booking password in order to book slots.
- The online test booking password is obtained by any candidate via e-mail.
When will the VITEEE Application Form be released?
On November 30, 2021, VITEEE Application Forms 2021 were issued. The last date for the application form to be submitted is 30 March 2021.
Can I fill out the application forms for VITEEE online?
The 2021 VITEEE application forms will only be accessible online.
When will the VITEEE 2021 Application Form correction window be opened?
From the fourth week of March 2021,the process of the VITEEE 2021 application correction form will be started.
When shall the 2021 VITEEE test be held?
The VITEEE 2021 will be commenced most probable in the third week of April. University admission will be carried out on the basis of the ranks received by the applicant in the exam.
When will slot bookings for VITEEE 2021 open?
Slot reservations for VITEEE will be available in the first week of March (Tentatively). Applicants must remember that they will only be able to download their admission card by booking the exam slot.