The VITEEE application process for the session 2020-21 started on 30th November 2020 and it will continue till 30th March 2021. The VITEEE 2021 Application Form correction process will start after the application process is complete and it will continue it 4th week of March. The Vellore Institute of Technology conducts VITEEE Exam for various engineering courses. The applicants who are able to qualify this entrance exam can get enrolled in any course at VIT university. The interested students can visit the official website and check their eligibility for the exam.
In this article, we will talk about VITEEE Correction Date 2021 and all the other relevant information. The correction option will only be provided to those application who have filled their application form through online mode. To understand all the information in detail, stay with us till the end. Download VITEEE Admit Card
VITEEE 2021 Application Form Correction
The Vellore Institute of Technology provides a chance to make edit in the application form to the students. The applicants will be able to make corrections in some of the fields. There will be no correction allowed in fields like mobile number, correspondence address and email ID. Once, the VITEEE application process is complete the authorities will provide the VITEEE correction link to students on their official website. The candidates have to make desired changes in the application form before the last VITEEE correction date 2021. The VITEEE correction process will continue till 4th week of March 2021.
Highlights of VITEEE Application Form Correction
|VITEEE correction of application form can be done through||https://vit.ac.in/|
|Available mode to make correction in application form||Online|
|Alternate mode to make correction in application form||None|
|Credentials required to make VITEEE correction||Application number, Password & CAPTCHA code|
VITEEE Cutoff 2021 Highlights
- VIT will call the first 20,000 VITEEE 2021 rank holders for Phase 1 counselling beginning in July 2021.
- For measuring the applicant’s points, VIT University uses equating methodology.
- Applicants with a score of 118 or above are likely to fall within the range of 1-250.
- It is predicted that applicants with fewer than 31 marks would have a rank of 20,000 or below.
|Marks obtained in VITEEE 2021||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|113 — 117||251||500|
|90 — 113||501||2,500|
|81 — 90||2,501||5,000|
|72 — 81||5,001||6,500|
|60 — 72||6,501||8,500|
|43 — 60||8,501||11,000|
|31 — 43||14,001||20,000|
|Less than 31||20,001||Last rank|
VITEEE 2021 Correction Date
|VITEEE registration starts||30th March 2020|
|VITEEE registration ends||30th March 2021|
|Last VITEEE correction date 2021||4th week of March 2021|
|VITEEE exam date 2021||2nd week of April|
VITEEE Cut Off 2021 Determining factors
The VITEEE 2021 cutoff will be determined by the following factors:
- VITEEE 2021’s Difficulty Level
- Cut-off trends for the previous year
- The number of applicants participated in VITEEE 2021
- Total number of admission seats available
VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
VITEEE contains multiple choice questions (MCQs) of the objective form from four subjects: English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Aptitude. In VITEEE, the amount of questions would be Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Maths or Biology (40 questions), Aptitude (10 questions) and English for the respective parts (5 questions).
Please notice that candidates seeking admission to the BTech Biotechnology course at VIT need to select Biology in the VITEEE application form instead of Mathematics. The table below covers the information related to exam pattern of VITEEE exam.
|Total Number of sections||5|
|Duration of Exam||2 hour 30 minutes|
|Total number of questions||125 questions|
|VITEEE Exam Total Marks||125 marks|
|Medium of question paper||English|
|Type of questions||MCQs (Multiple Type Questions)|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|VITEEE Marking pattern||1 mark for each correct answer. No negative marking.No marks will be deducted for any wrong response selected by applicant.|
How to Apply for VITEEE Correction Form
The applicants can follow these steps given below to make corrections in VITEEE application:
- Firstly, the applicant must visit the official website of VITEEE 2021.
- On the homepage, click on “VITEEE Application Form Correction 2021” link.
- The login page will open on your screen. There enter your application number, password and CAPTCHA code in the given space.
- Then, click on “Login” tab given below and the application form will open on your screen.
- Now, click on “Edit” button given on the top to start the editing process.
- The applicant can make any changes in the application form as per their wish.
- Then, click on “Save” button to keep all the changes you have made in your application.
- Lastly, take a print out of the VITEEE correction form and keep it for future use.
Important Instructions Regarding VITEEE Application Form
- The VITEE registration process has begun from 30th November 2020.
- The interested students can fill their VITEE application form till 30th March 2021.
- The candidates who have made any errors in their application form must keep in mind to make changes in their form before last date of VITEEE Correction.
- The students can also get the offline application forms of VITEEE 2021 from the campus building or listed post offices.
- The applicants must upload the scanned copy of their signature and photograph while filling the VITEEE registration form.
- The students can pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- The candidates will not be allowed to edit their application forms after the last VITEEE correction date 2021.
Important Instructions Regarding VITEEE Correction Date 2021
- The VITEEE Correction of application form will take place only through online mode.
- The option to make changes in the VITEEE application form will only be given to online applicants.
- The applicants must make changes in the application form before the last VITEEE correction date 2021.
- The candidates will be able to make changes in some of the fields.
- The offline applicants will not be given the opportunity to make correction.
VITEEE Cut off Calculation Procedure
- The cut-off counselling and admission of candidates is decided by the expert panel appointed by VIT.
- The panel decides on the VITEEE cut-off based on factors such as the number of candidates who appeared for the exam, the number of applications received, the average performance of VITEEE 2021 students and the number of seats available for each course.
How can I make changes in my VITEEE application 2021?
The applicants can visit the official website and then, click on the correction link provided by the authorities.
In which fields the applicants can’t make any changes during VITEEE correction process?
The applicants can’t change their mobile number, correspondence address and email ID during the correction process.
Can offline applicants make corrections in VITEEE application form 2021?
No, the offline applicants cannot make changes in their application form. This option is available only for online applicants.
VITEEE Exam Pattern Changes from past few years?
The VITEEE syllabus went through some modifications in 2016. As the fourth section of the test, English has been added. VITEEE had only three parts until 2015, namely chemistry, physics, and biology/mathematics. Another Aptitude segment was introduced in 2021, without any increase in the number of questions. With the inclusion of a new English section, the number of questions has increased too from 120 to 125.