VITEEE 2021 exam is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology every year for the students of various courses. The VITEEE Admit Card will be released by the authorities few days before the exam day. The applicants can download the admit card from the official website of VIT. The VITEEE registration process is underway at present and it will continue till 30th March 2021.Before downloading the admit card the applicants will have to do VITEEE slot booking. The candidates will be able to download the VITEEE hall card 2021 only after they book a slot for themselves.
In this article, we will discuss about VITEEE admit card and all the important information regarding it. All the candidates must follow the instructions given on the admit card and must reach the exam center on time. No candidate will be given entry after the reporting time is over.
Highlights of VITEEE Admit Card 2021
|VITEEE Slot Booking begins||1st week of March 2021|
|VITEEE Admit Card release date||1st week of March 2021|
|VITEEE Admit Card available at||https://vit.ac.in/|
|Mode of admit card availability||Online|
|Alternate mode to get the VITEEE admit card||None|
|Credentials required to download the admit card||Application number & Password|
|VITEEE exam date||3rd week of April 2020|
VITEEE Slot Booking 2021
- First of all, you need to visit the “Online Test Booking System (OTBS)” of VITEEE exam 2021.
- The login page will open on your screen, there enter your application number and password.
- Then, click on “Login” tab given below, a new page will open on your screen.
- There you need to enter test name, test city, course, subject etc.
- After, entering all the details, a list containing available test centers and exam dates will be displayed.
- Select the test center and date as per your preference and then, click on “Book” tab.
- A new instruction page will open on the screen, read them carefully and then click on “Confirm” tab.
Procedure to Download VITEEE Admit Card 2021
All the candidates can follow the steps given below to download the admit card:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of VITEEE 2021.
- On the homepage, click on “Download VITEE Admit Card 2021” link.
- The login page will open on your screen, there enter your application number & password.
- Now, click on “Login” tab given at the below and then, click on “Book a Seat”.
- Select the time and test center based on your preference to book a slot.
- Click on “confirm” tab and then, “Submit” tab to book a slot for yourself.
- Now, the VITEEE Admit Card will open on your screen and then click on “Download” tab.
- Finally, take a print out of the admit card to carry it to the test center.
Details Mentioned in VITEEE Admit Card 2021
The candidates must check following details on their VITEEE hall ticket 2021:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Course name
- Registration number
- Application number
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Reporting time
- Venue of exam
- Instruction about exam day
Documents Required on VITEEE Exam Day
The students appearing for the exam must carry these documents on the VITEEE exam day:
- The VITEE Admit Card download from the official website and printed on a A4 size sheet (Coloured).
- Original photo identity proof issued by the Government of India- Aadhaar Card (with photograph), Voter ID, Passport, PAN card, Driving License, and Ration Card.
- 12th class board exam hall ticket
- School or college photo ID card
- A passport size coloured photograph
- A simple ball pen
- When the candidates reach the test center their bio-metric verification will be done before allowing them on their respective seats.
- The Biometric verification is done and for attendance and VITEEE hall ticket verification.
- The verification can be carry out at the start or during the examination process depending on the authorities.
- All the candidates must show complete cooperation during verification process. those who failed to do so will be not allowed to give the exam.
- In case the verification process fails the VIT has every right to disqualify the student.
- The Biometric verification will also be done during counselling and admission process.
- Students are not allowed to take any items inside the exam center except the items mentioned in information brochure.
Items Not to Carry to VITEEE Exam 2021
- Any electronic items like Bluetooth, laptop, tablet, phone, wireless, etc.
- Books or study material
- Other material like handbag, wallet, ornaments etc.
Errors to Check in VITEEE Admit Card 2021
All the candidates must check these errors before they download the admit card:
- The applicant must check the spelling of their name.
- The date and test center must be as per slot booking.
- The signature and photograph of applicant must be visible.
- Unavailability of admit card.
Note: In case, the student faces any of the issues regarding the VITEEE Admit Card 2021 they must contact the conducting authorities immediately.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 0416-220 2125/330 5555 from Monday to Friday
Instructions Regarding VITEEE Exam Day
- The candidates must reach the exam center on the reporting time mentioned in the VITEEE hall ticket.
- The students must register themselves at the registration counter before entering the center along with a e- Admit card and ID proof.
- The students must not carry any other item expect those mentioned in the admit card.
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the exam center before complete duration of the exam is over. The exam will take place for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The candidates must make sure that the desktop allotted to them is working properly, in case of any issue contact the invigilator immediately.
- The exam pattern of VITEEE 2021 exam will be multiple choice questions.
What documents do I need to carry with me to VITEEE exam?
The candidates must carry a photograph, VITEE admit card, 12th class hall ticket, photo identity proof and school or college ID.
When will the VITEEE admit card be released?
The admit card will be released in the 1st week of March 2021 on the official website of VITEEE.
What is the VITEE exam pattern?
The question paper will contain 125 MCQs each of 1 mark. The questions will be in English language.