U.P. Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test i.e., UPCATET Exam is a state-level examination. The conducting body of the UPCATET Exam is Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur. The authority has already released the notification and also opened the link for UPCATET Application Form 28-Feb-2021. The last date for UPCATET Application Form is 15-Apr-2021 till 5:00 PM.
UPCATET Exam is conducted once every year. The main objective of the exam is to provide admissions to applicants in various undergraduate & postgraduate programs offered by the four Agriculture Universities of Uttar Pradesh.
UPCATET Exam Date
For the UPCATET Exam Date the applicants can check the below-given table so that they can keep themselves updated about UPCATET Exam:
|UPCATET Exam Application Form Starting Date||28-Feb-2021|
|UPCATET Application Form Submission Last Date||15-Apr-2021 till 5:00 PM|
|UPCATET Application Fee Submission Last Date||16-Apr-2021 till 5:00 PM|
|UPCATET Editing of Application Form Starting Date||17-Apr-2021|
|UPCATET Editing of Application Form Last Date||20-Apr-2021 (till 5:00 PM)|
|UPCATET Admit Card Releasing Date||01-Jun-2021|
|UPCATET Exam Date||16-Jun-2021 to 17-Jun-2021|
|Release of UPCATET Result||30-Jun-2021|
|UPCATET Counselling Date||05-Jul-2021 onwards|
Note: The UPCATET Exam Date mentioned above are tentative and are subject to change. Please refer to the official website of UPCATET once the official website is released.
The documents that are to be uploaded in UPCATET Application Form must be in the below-given specification:
|S. No.||Document Type||Size|
|1.||Recent Passport Size Photo||40 KB|
|3.||Right Index Finger impression||40 KB|
|4.||Vukth Pramaan Patra||200 KB|
UPCATET Application Form
UPCATET Application Form will be available in online mode only on the official website of UPCATET. No other mode will be considered for filling the application form. To fill the UPCATET Application Form, applicants must follow the following step by step procedure:
STEP 1: Registration
Before filling up the UPCATET Application Form, applicants need to do registration by below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of UPCATET i.e., upcatetadmissions.org
- On the homepage of the website, click on the Registration option.
- After clicking on registration, a registration form will open on your screen.
- Now fill in all the required details like the Applicants Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile Number, Category, etc.
- Click on the register option.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered Mobile Number through SMS
- Enter the received OTP in the registration portal to confirm the ‘New Registration’
- Finally, once the registration is completed applicants will receive registration Id and password on their registered Email Id.
Step 2: Filling of UPCATET Application Form
- After the successful registration, the applicant needs to log in by their registered Login Id and Password to proceed further.
- Once the applicant is logged in, the UPCATET Application Form will be opened on your screen.
- Fill in all the required details like:
- Personal Details – In this section applicants need to fill in their basic details Name, Parents Name, Category, Gender, Date of Birth, Religion, etc.
- Communication Details – In this slide applicants need to fill in their communication details like address, PIN code, Nationality, Phone number, etc.
- Academic Details – In this slide applicants need to fill in their educational details, Name, and Address of the qualified Exam’s School or College like 10th Class percentage, 12th Class Roll No., 12th Class Board or University, 12th Class Year of Appearing / Passing.
- Choice of the course – In this section applicants need to fill in their choice of the program they want to apply for.
- Choice of Exam Mode – In this section applicants need to give the preferences for the exam centre from the provided list of centres.
- Click on save and the next option to proceed to the next slide.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
- Upload the documents like photographs, and signatures in the specified format and extension.
- Click on save and the next option to proceed further.
Step 4: UPCATET Application Fee
Now the applicants need to pay the application fee which will be different for various category groups to complete the application form. Application fees can be submitted in both online modes as well as offline modes.
1. For online mode
- For online mode, applicants can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- After making an online payment, a payment receipt will be auto-generated.
- Download and take the printout of the payment receipt.
- Applicants will also receive a confirmation of successful payment of the application fee through SMS.
2. For offline mode
- For offline mode, applicants will have to pay the application fee through the Demand Draft through SBI challan mode.
|Category||UPCATET Application Fee|
|General & OBC||Rs 1,250/-|
|ST / SC||Rs 1,050/-|
When is the last date to apply for the UPCATET Application Form?
The last date to apply for the UPCATET Application Form is 15-Apr-2021 till 5:00 PM.
Can the UPCATET Application Form be edited once the application form is submitted?
Yes, the conducting authority will open the link to edit the submitted application form tentatively from 17-Apr-2021 to 20-Apr-2021 till 5:00 PM.
What is the application fee for UPCATET Exam?
The application fee for UPCATET Exam is different for various categories. The category wise application fee is given below:
- For General & OBC category applicants, the application fee is Rs 1,250/-
- For ST and SC category applicants, the application fee is Rs 1,050/-