Along with all other terms and legal notices on collegepadhai.com (collectively, “Terms”), the following terms and conditions regulate your use of collegepadhai.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by…….. (Hereinafter referred to as the Company).
These Terms are obligatory upon you and your heirs, successors, representatives and assigns, as may be applicable. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted merely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, effect or force.
Moreover, on the basis of services chosen, certain product specific conditions may apply.
Some sections of the Website require that you be or become a registered user or provide personal details. When and if the same is done by the user, he/she agrees to
- Provide correct, current and complete information as requested in the Registration Form or Lead Form or any form requiring the user to enter personal identifying information in order to proceed further.
- Maintain and update (including email address) details to keep it correct and complete. A user agrees that GESPL reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and the user’s use of this website if any information given is untrue, unreliable, not current or incomplete.
The User agrees to the following points, Upon providing his/her information,:
- Make his/her contact details available to GESPL; the User may be contacted by GESPL through email, telephone and SMS for education/application information; if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall communicate the same to collegepadhai.com and college padhai shall take the appropriate action.
- Receive special offers or promotional mails from either GESPL or any of its associate or partner websites.
- Be informed by GESPL according to the information provided by the User.
- College padhai reserves the right to use the user’s demographic and mobile information such as age, location and sex to conduct targeted mobile marketing campaigns even for third parties wishing to advertise using our database.
- If a third party is hopeful of purchasing this information, College Padhai also reserves the right to sell this information and also the entire site to a third party. The user shall not have any objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by College Padhai, by any third party on its behalf or by any other party authorized by College Padhai in this regard to communicate with the user regarding any matter connected with College Padhai. Nevertheless the users registration with National Do Not Call Registry/ Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the user hereby expresses interest and accords his/her wilful consent to receive communication. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines.
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions:
All content on this website, including site layout, photographs, software, images, text, services and other alike materials (collectively, “Materials”) are the properties of GESPL and are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The User does not have authority to copy, distribute, display, modify, store, publish, reproduce, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services attained from our website to anyone in any medium. No part of the Website, including logos, sounds or images, graphics, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of GESPL. The User may print (or download content from the website for non-commercial use, personal use only, provided, he/she follow to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website)
The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which is abusive, offensive, pornographic, profane, vulgar or threatening, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. GESPL reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of GESPL use the website to distribute or publish any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Likewise, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Application Form and Associated Materials:
The College Application Form and other information, forms and materials provided through the Site, including any images, data, graphics, text, icons, audio and video clips, logos and links (collectively, the “Materials”), are intended to educate and inform you about college application form on College Padhai.com. Please certainly visit the College website and also go through the all the material and documents related to the Application & admission, as issued by the College. Obeying with any guideline of College or in understanding the procedure etc. shall be the sole liability of only users. You also undertake the responsibility to ensure that the details given by you in Application form are complete and accurate. GESPL shall not be accountable for REJECTION ARISING OUT OF any incomplete or incorrect information given while filling up the Application form. The acceptance or rejection of the candidate for a specific program in a college is solely at the discretion of the college and College Padhai in no way can / will influence that action. College Padhai only acts as a means to apply to these colleges and cannot guarantee a successful admission to a college arising out of various reasons at the will of the college.
Links to Extra Sites:
Disclaimer of Warranty:
GESPL specifically disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to college padhai.com to any material, links, information, or content presented on the website collehepadhai.com, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, links, information, or content linked thereto including but not limited to expert opinions, personal opinion placed by any users/guests which does not reflect GESPL opinion. Neither GESPL or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty in any case, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from harmful components or viruses; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, , reliability, completeness, quality, availability, suitability, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
GESPL under any circumstances and under no legal theory, contract, tort, or otherwise shall be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, links, information, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Governing Jurisdiction and Law:
These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the Indian Laws without regard to its clashes of law principles. For any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter, the User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue in Jaipur court jurisdiction, India only.
Materials/ Content and Liability:
GESPL shall not be liable for an omission or any errors contained on GESPL’s website, and reserves the right to alter anytime without notice. Mention of GESPL products or services constitutes neither a recommendation nor an endorsement by GESPL. It is provided only for knowledge purposes.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free choice; GESPL does not endorse the same. Although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading, no claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made. If in case any inaccuracy is or otherwise inappropriate content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
Nevertheless anything contained in any other arrangement or agreement, GESPL receives commission from its partner universities/ colleges/ institution against its admission related services. All information (including information on institutions, colleges, universities, events, exams etc) on collegedunia.com has been collected from the respective websites available in the public domain. GESPL does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials, though every possible care has been taken while compiling and creating the contents and materials, so provided. Users are advised that in case of any doubts do check the original (source) websites. GESPL keeps updating the material/ contents on its website on regular basis to just ensure high quality.
Cancellation &Refund Policy:
We do not take responsibility of any payment discrepancies since all the monetary transactions done by the user on the website is in lieu with the payment gateway partner of collegepadhai.com. Also if amount paid by the user is in excess to the number of applications he has applied to, we have full right to review and consider the refund case. We have complete right to review the college preferences as filled by the user if there is excess/shortfall of payment. Also you are required to note your receipt no. and Transaction ID as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application form. Any pending amount will need to be paid by the user before the deadline for the application to the college has been reached. Any payment received after that may result in rejection of the application form by the college. College padhai cannot be held accountable for the same and no refund will be entertained in such cases.
After the user has made the payment, the information would be available in the “my account” section on every application summary. Only for a period of six months, any application submitted by the user will be available in their account, beyond which we may or may not retain the information on our server.
The user is solely responsible for keeping his or her account and passwords private. The User shall be solely liable, whether allowed or not, for all activities that take place under his/her username. The user agrees to inform GESPL promptly of any unauthorised use of his account and password.
GESPL reserves the right to access, maintain and/or reveal the user’s personal information, including the content, materials, without prior notice, if the same is required:
- In order to obey with any court judgment/ order/decree/ directive,
- By any legal/government authority;
- By applicable law;
- By professional/legal advisers, employees/agents/representatives, directors of GESPL in connection with these terms or otherwise;
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the property, rights or safety of GESPL and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
No Resale of Service
The user agrees not, for any commercial reason, to replicate, duplicate, copy, distribute, resell or misuse any portion of the Services, to use the Services or to access the Services from padhai.com.
- Your use of the GESPL Service.
- Any other stuff relating to the GESPL Service.
- Unapproved access to or alteration of your communications with or through the GESPL Service, or
- Any implementation or reliability on information which may arise by using this website is the sole accountability of the involved users.