On January 7, 2021, the OUCET Result 2020 was published by Osmania University. By signing in to their account with their hall ticket number, date of birth and registration number at tscpget.com, applicants will be able to download their ranking card. CPGET 2020 was successfully performed in CBT mode from Dec 02-14, 2020. The scorecard will show the applicants’ performance information. The OUCET Exam Result 2020 result will also list the personal information, along with the rank and scores obtained by the applicant. The scorecard would have to be taken to the counselling centre by applicants.
Their application for admission would not be accepted without the scorecard. Get OUCET Exam Registration 2021 Update
OUCET 2020 Result Notifications
OUCET (CPGET) 2020 Result/Rank card has been released on 7th January 2021, Candidate can Click Here to view the rank card.
OUCET 2020 Result Date
|OUCET 2020 exam||December 2 to December 11, 2020|
|OUCET 2020 Answer Key||December 14, 2020|
|CPGET 2020 Results announcement||January 7, 2021 (Released)|
OUCET 2020 Results
The applicant’ rank card is issued along with the result. Applicants are admitted to a course/subject on the basis of the ranks obtained in the OU Common Entrance Test in question, subject to reservation laws. The order of merit shall be determined on the following basis in the event of a tie in rank:
- Marks obtained in Part A of the Common Entrance Test
- The applicant’s age (senior in age getting higher priority)
- Percentage of marks gained by an individual during the qualifying examination
- The counselling process will take place during the month of August 2020. Applicants must attend the counselling as per the dates specified.
OUCET 2020 Result Checking Steps
In order to review their OUCET Result 2020, applicants must follow a step-by-step procedure. Read below to know the steps for checking the OUCET 2020 Result.
- First of all you need to go to the official website Osmania University or OUCET(CPGET) i.e. ouadmissions.com or tscpget.com
- On the home page of the website, click on the link “OUCET Result/Rank Card 2020”.
- Now on the new page you need to login using your ID and password.
- After that click on “View Rank Card” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Now download the result which is in PDF format.
- Take out print of your result for future use.
OUCET Rank Card details
As a result of OUCET (CPGET) 2020, the following information will be available for the candidates to check:
- Applicant’s name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Rank gained by an applicant
- Course name for which the aspirants appeared for
A collection of college preferences, as selected by the applicant.
OUCET 2020 Answer Key
The OUCET 2020 Preliminary answer Keys are available in online mode on the official website.
- First you need to visit the official website Osmania University or OUCET(CPGET) i.e. ouadmissions.com or tscpget.com.
- On the home page, click on the blinking link located at the top of the page
- Fill in the course you’ve applied for.
- In pdf format, the answer key will be ready to download.
- Download and evaluate it with your responses.
OUCET 2020 Cut Off
Applicants who qualify the cut off will be able to go for further process. Once the applicants scores more than or equal to cut-off then they become eligible for counselling process. OUCET 2020 Cut Off will be provided category wise and course wise. Following factors determine the OUCET 2020 Cutoff.
- Total marks obtained in the OUCET 2020
- Total number of applicants who appeared in the exam
- The number of applicants who have successfully qualified for the entrance examination
- The number of seats that are vacant.
- The difficulty level of the entranceway.
OUCET 2020 Counselling Process
OUCET 2020 Counselling will take place after the declaration of the result. It will be starting in January 2021. It will be compulsory to participate in the counselling process for all eligible applicants. In order to take part in the counselling process, applicants would have to present the counselling fee. Online as well as offline mode is used to pay the fee. Candidates would have to carry both original and photocopies of records for authentication in the counselling process. It will include the following documents:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Transfer certificate
- SSC Certificate
- Original Certificate
- Local/ Non-local status proof
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
OUCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
The OUCET 2020 Admission Admission Procedure will begin in the third week of August 2020 (tentatively). Aspirants who are eligible for the counselling process must apply via an online mode. The process for counselling involves:
- Registration (online): Registration will begin online for the counselling process. There is a need for applicants to click on the appropriate link. Fill in the online form and enter all the information needed. Pay the counselling fee online or offline.
- Filling of Choices: Applicants need to pick and lock their admission options from the enlisted colleges after the registration is completed. From the list applicants can apply for more than one college. After that, no modifications can be made until the selection is entered and processed.
- Seats Allotment and Documents Verification: Candidates are expected to download the provisional letter from Osmania University. It is mandatory for applicants to bring this letter along with other related documents. For each applicant, it is mandatory to bring the original and photocopy of the following documents on the day of counselling:
- OUCET Admit Card
- Result card
- Fee receipt of the counselling process
- All educational certificates
- Category and other certificates (if any)
- Reporting at the allocated college
Note: Applicant must positively report to the allotted college on the mentioned time and date. Moreover, they must carry documents with them including the provisional admission letter. Candidates who are unable to afford the counselling fee will not be eligible for counselling.
OUCET 2020 Merit List
As announced by the university authorities, the merit list will be decided on the basis of the rank achieved by an applicant. In the case of tie applicants, preferences will be given on the basis of the following factors:
- Marks gained by the applicants in Part A Common Entrance Test.
- Applicant’s age (as per seniority)
- Percentage of marks gained in the qualifying exam by an individual candidate.