MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form shall be made available most probably in the month of January 2021 on the official website. Government of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai is the conducting authority of MAH MCA CET Exam. Applicants will be able to get admissions into full-time MCA courses. MAH MCA CET is an examination conducted on state level. The application form for MAH MCA CET shall be made available only in the online mode. After qualifying the exam, applicants shall be able to get admission to first-year/direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of the three-year full-time postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA). MAH MCA CET Exam Registration 2021
Read below to get a detailed information related to MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form including important dates as well.
MAH MCA CET Exam Date
|Events||Tentative Key Dates|
|Starting date of filing the application form||2nd week of January|
|Last date of filling the application Form||3rd week of February|
|Date of commencement of Examination||4th week of March|
|Result Declaration Date||2nd week of April|
Note: The tentative dates for MAH MCA CET Exammentioned in the table above are subject to change as per the discretion of the scholarship authorities.
MAH MCA CET 2021 Important Points for Application Form
Before filling up the application form of MAH MCA CET 2021, following are a few important points to remember about the application form:
- Applicants can fill the application form in the online mode only.
- Applicants need to fill Personal details, academic details, etc. So it is mandatory to keep all the required documents ready while filling up the application form.
- While filling the application form the Scanned copies of the applicant’s photograph and signature must be uploaded.
- Applicants must fill the details carefully as corrections cannot be made immediately to the filled application form.
- All the documents being uploaded must be as per the prescribed formats.
- Applicants need to take out the print of the filled-in application form and preserved carefully.
- After the last date of filling the application form is over, a new date for application correction window shall be made available. This date shall be provided for correcting details in the application form.
- Remember that no further changes or requests for the same shall be entertained after this.
- Hence, details correction must be done with greatest care.
MAH MCA CET 2021 Documents Required
Before filling up the application form of Master of Computer Application CET 2021, the following documents must be kept in hand.
- E-mail ID of the applicant
- A mobile number (valid)
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the applicant
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam and the mark sheet of Bachelor’s degree.
- Payment details as per requirement.
MAH MCA CET Application Fee 2021
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through Payment Gateway by using Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets. The MAH MCA CET 2021 application fee is as follows:
MCA CET Examination Fee
|General Category Applicants from J & K Migrant applicants, Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS),||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category Applicants of Backward Class Categories [ST, SC, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and & Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800/-|
- Along with the above-mentioned fees, applicants need to pay the additional charges.
- Under any circumstances, application fee once remitted by the applicants will not be refunded.
- Fee other than online mode will not be acknowledged.
MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form Process
After checking all the eligibility criteria for MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form, applicants can proceed further by filling the application form. Read below to know step by step process for filling up the application form
- First of all you need to visit the official website of MAH MCA CET 2021.
- On the website you need to click on MAH MCA CET 2021 Registration.
- After that enter the details such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, e-mail ID, etc. to complete the registration process.
- A registration number and password shall be assigned to you after registration.
- Remember these details for further login into the website.
- Use these details for login into the next steps.
Filling up the Details
- The applicants are required to log in with the help of specific registration number and password.
- Personal details, contact details, qualification details, educational details, etc. shall be asked by the website.
- The details include the applicant’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, educational details, temporary and permanent addresses of communication, past academic records, qualifying exam and marks scored in it, etc.
- The applicants need to fill all these details carefully.
Uploading the Documents
- After filling all the required details, the next step is to upload the documents.
- Applicants have to upload scanned copies of their signature and passport size photograph.
- Before uploading these documents, you must preview the previously filled details.
The uploaded documents must follow to the following criteria:
Image Specification of MAH MCA CET 2021
|Photograph||JPG or JPEG||50 KB (200 x 230 pixels) – Max|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||10 KB – 20 kB (140 x 60 pixels)|
- The payment must be made after completing all the required details and upload of documents.
- The applicant’s application is considered complete only after the fee payment.
- The payment can be made using Internet Banking, Credit/Debit cards, online wallets, Cash Cards, etc.
- After successfully paying the application fee, the applicants need to submit the application form.
- Soon after the submission, a print of the filled-in application form can be taken.
- This printout must be kept safe till the admission process is complete.
MAH MCA CET Application Form Correction2021
The applicants can make corrections to the filled in application form as specified by the concerned authority. The application correction date shall be a month after the application form is released tentatively.