GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) 2021 application form has been released on the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA) on December 23, 2020 for GPAT Exam. The last date to fill the application form has been extended upto January 30, 2021 and the last date to upload documents and pay application fee is January 31, 2021. GPAT Exam is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admissions to MPharma or similar courses, or the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Testing Agency. The GPAT scores are approved by 800 participating institutes and all institutions and universities approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Read below to know about GPAT Exam in detail. This article will cover the information like important dates, application filling process, Exam centers etc.
GPAT Exam Highlights
|Name of the Exam||GPAT|
|Full name||Graduate Pharmacy Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||NTA- National Testing Agency|
|Objective of GPAT exam||Admission to postgraduate in Pharmacy (M. Pharm)|
|Frequency of the Exam||Annual|
|Exam Type||Computer-based test|
|Type of Questions in the Exam||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Total number of Questions in the Exam||125|
GPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to fill the form of GPAT 2021must make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria set by the conducting authority i.e National Testing Agency. Following is the eligibility which applicants must fulfil.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Applicants appearing in qualifying bachelor’s degree examination whose result will be announced prior to admission for the academic year 2021-22 are also eligible for the GPAT 2021
- The applicant must possess Indian citizenship.
- The authorities has not set any age restriction for appearing in GPAT 2021 exam.
GPAT Important Points
Following are the important points which applicants must keep in mind while filling up the application form.
- First of all only online mode of filling the application form is available.
- Other modes of filling the application form has not been entertained in this regard.
- Applicant is allowed to fill only one application form as more than one application forms will get rejected.
- Make sure to keep scanned photographs and the scanned signature available before filling up the application form.
- Applicants must fill the form before the expiry of the last date i.e 31st January 2021.
- In case any applicant wrongly mentioned the details, he/she may get a chance to correct their forms. Once the process of filling the application forms is over. The authorities will open the correction window i.e from 1st to 2nd February 2021.
- There is no need to submit the hardcopy of the application form to the official authorities.
- Applicant must take a print out of the form and confirmation page after transaction of application fee.
GPAT Application Form 2021
Interesting applicants can fill the application form once they confirm their eligibility. The process of filling the GPAT Application form is given below: –
- First of all go to the official website of National Testing Agency i.e nta.gpat.nic.in. to apply for GPAT exam page.
- On the home page you need to provide basic details like name, father’s name, etc.
- After that a unique application number is generated at the time of GPAT registration. You need to note down this registration number.
Filling up the application Details
- In order to fill the online GPAT application form 2021 you need to enter important personal and other requisite details like Applicant’s nationality, category, exam centres, etc.
- Once the applicant enters all the required information, now the next step is to to upload a clear scanned photograph (size between 10-200 kb) and also signature (size between 4–30 kb). These documents need to be uploaded carefully because changes to these two will not be permitted at any further stage.
Paying Application Fee
- Appicant are required to pay GPAT application fee through online mode.
- Payment can be made via any of the following modes i.e Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking/UPI/Paytm.
Download Confirmation Page
- A confirmation page appears on the screen after completion of payment.
- Applicants are advised to download the GPAT confirmation page 2021 for future reference.
GPAT Application Fee 2021
|General girls||Rs. 1000|
|General boys||Rs. 2000|
GPAT Exam Centers 2021
On December 23, 2020, NTA released the list of exam centres of GPAT 2021. The exam will take place across 121 cities of India. Exam center preference (any four cities from most preferred towards the least) is given by the applicants at the time of filling the application form. Applicants may note that no further request for change is to be entertained, once an GPAT 2021 exam centre is allotted by NTA,. The list of exam centres for GPAT 2021 are given in the table below:
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||GUNTUR|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||PORT BLAIR|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||BILASPUR(HIMACHAL PRADESH)|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||HAMIRPUR(HIMACHAL PRADESH)|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||SRINAGAR|
|ODISHA||BHAWANIPATNA / KALAHANDI|
|ODISHA||JEYPORE / KORAPUT|
|PUNJAB||PATIALA/ FATEHGARH SAHIB|
|UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/G NOIDA|