GPAT application form 2021 date has been extended by the National Testing agency till 30th January 2021. The GPAT application forms were released by the organising authorities on 23rd December 2021 on their official website. The last date to submit application fee and documents has also been extended to 31st January 2021. The GPAT application form correction window will open from 1st February 2021 to 2nd February 2021. The candidates who wish to apply for GPAT 2021 can visit the official website of GPAT NTA. The application process will only take place through online mode.
In this article, we will discuss about the GPAT application form and all the other relevant information. We will discuss about the important application dates, GPAT 2021 registration process, GPAT exam pattern, exam day instructions etc., in the article given below.
Highlights of GPAT Application Form 2021
|Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
GPAT Application Form Dates 2021
|GPAT application form 2021 release date||23rd December 2020|
|GPAT application form closing date||30th January 2021 (Extended)|
|Last date to upload documents and pay registration fee||31st January 2021 (Extended)|
|GPAT application form correction window||1st February 2021 to 2nd February 2021|
|GPAT admit card release date||2nd week of February 2021|
|GPAT exam date 2021||22nd February and 27th February 2021|
|GPAT exam results 2021||To be notified|
GPAT Application Form 2021
The GPAT application form was released on 23rd December 2020 on the official website of NTA. The GPAT 2021 registration date has been extended by NTA till 30th January 2021. The GPAT 2021 registration will take place in 5 steps: a) Registration b) Application form c) Upload documents d) pay application fee and e) choose exam city. The candidates can only fill the application form for GPAT exam through online mode only. The candidates need to make sure that the information they are filling in the registration form and application form should be accurate. Below we have shared with you step-to-step process of GPAT application form 2021.
- First of all, the applicant must visit the official website of NTA GPAT e.g. https://gpat.nta.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply for GPAT 2021” tab to start the registration process.
- Now, a new page will open on your screen, there click on “New Candidate” tab.
- The GPAT registration page will open on your screen, there enter your name, parents name, DOB, gender, category, address, email ID, mobile number and CAPTCHA code.
- After entering this information, you need to enter a Password of your choosing and select a security question.
- The candidates must note down the password, security question and its answer for future use.
- Once the candidate has verified all the details carefully, you need to tick the boxes given below.
- The applicant can click on “Edit Registration Form” tab in case they need to make any changes.
- Now, click on “Register” tab given at the bottom to complete your GPAT registration process.
- Once you click on the tab an “Application Number” will be generated by the system, note down this number for further use.
GPAT Application Form
- Once you click “Register” tab you will be redirected to the “GPAT Application Form 2021”.
- The details you filled in the GPAT registration form will be already filled in the application form.
- The candidate needs to enter all the other the information that is asked in the given spaces.
- The candidate needs to choose “GPAT Exam 2021” and then, fill his/her academic qualifications.
- After that the applicant needs to enter the CAPTCHA code and click on “Submit” tab given below.
- Once you click on the button the preview of all the details you have entered in the form will appear on the screen.
- The candidate needs to check all the details carefully and in case of any issue they can click on “Edit Application Form” tab.
- Once all the details are carefully checked click on “I Agree” box and then, “Final Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Now, the candidate needs to click on “Upload Image” tab and move to next step of application process.
- You will be redirected to a new page; there you need to upload scanned copy of all the mandatory documents.
- The applicant must keep in mind the specifications of all the documents otherwise they will not be able to upload them.
- Once you upload all the documents, click on the check box and then “Upload” tab to complete the process.
|Photograph||10 Kb-200 Kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||4 Kb- 30 Kb||JPEG/JPG|
- Once the click on the tab you will be given three options “Edit Application Form”, “Pay Application Fee” and “Edit Upload Documents”.
- If you wish to move ahead then click on the “Pay Application Fee” option.
GPAT 2021 Application Fee
- Now the applicant will be redirected to the payment page of GPAT to pay the application fee.
- The applicant can pay the fee through online methods like credit card, debit card, UPI, e-wallet, e-challan etc.
|General Males||Rs. 2000|
|General-EWS/ Non-creamy layer OBC/SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000|
|Females (all categories)||Rs. 1000|
|Transgender (all categories)||Rs. 1000|
Choose GPAT Exam City
- In the last step of the GPAT 2021 registration the candidate needs to choose an exam city based on their preference.
- The exam center will be allotted to the students on the “First come First serve” basis.
- Now, the application process of GPAT 2021 will be complete. The conformation page will be generated on the screen.
- The candidates need to take a print out of the conformation page for future reference.
Documents Required During GPAT Registration
The applicant needs to submit following documents while registering themselves:
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- Scanned signature
- Qualification details
- Payment- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account details
- A valid mobile number (for information via SMS)
- A valid email ID
GPAT Exam Pattern 2021
The GPAT 2021 will take place through online (Computer-Based Test) mode. The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes long. The question paper will contain 125 Multiple Choice Questions worth 500 marks. The candidate needs to reach the exam center one hour before the exam time to complete all the pre-examination formalities. It is mandatory that the applicant must carry their GPAT admit card to the exam hall. The GPAT exam will take place in 2 shifts 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. The table given below contain all the important information regarding GPAT 2021 exam pattern.
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Timing of Exam||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Language of questions||English|
|Type of questions||Objective Types (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Total of questions||125 questions|
|Total Marks||500 marks|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: +4 marks Incorrect Answer: -1 mark Un-attempted question: 0|
|Types of questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
GPAT 2021 Exam Instructions
- The candidate must reach the exam center one hour before the GPAT exam time.
- No one will be allowed inside the exam center once the exam begins under any circumstances.
- The candidate must carry their GPAT 2021 admit card to the exam center.
- No, candidate will be allowed inside the exam center without the admit card.
- The candidate must follow all the instructions given by the invigilator.
- The candidate must not carry any other item with them inside the exam center.
- The admit card of the candidate must be in proper condition, tempering with the admit card is not allowed.
What is the last date to fill GPAT application form?
The aspiring candidates can fill the form till 30th January 2021 and they can pay the application fee and upload documents till 31st January 2021.
How will the GPAT registration will take place?
The students can apply for GPAT exam through online mode only.
What are the specifications of the documents for GPAT application form 2021?
|Photograph||10 Kb-200 Kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||4 Kb- 30 Kb||JPEG/JPG|
What is the GPAT exam pattern?
The GPAT exam will take place through online mode only. The questions paper will contain 125 MCQs worth 500 marks. The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.