AIBE exam pattern 2021 is decided by the Bar Council of India. The AIBE exam date 2021 will take place on 25th April 2021 through offline mode. The exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes long. The AIBE exam will be conducted in 11 different languages so, the students can choose any one from the given options. The paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions worth 100 marks. The AIBE exam do not have any provision of negative marking. There will be 4 different question paper codes. The candidate must make sure that the OMR sheet also has the same code. The candidate needs to choose any 3 options from the test center choices.
In this article, we will discuss about the AIBE exam pattern 2021 and other relevant information. We will discuss about the AIBE Exam Pattern, test centers, language options etc., in the article given below.
AIBE 2021 Exam Pattern
- The AIBE exam will take place through offline mode.
- The candidates will have to record their answers in the OMR sheet given to them.
- There will be 4 paper codes and the OMR sheet given to the students must have the same code.
- There is no provision of negative marking in this exam.
- Attempting all the questions is compulsory for all the candidates.
- The test will be conducted in 11 different languages.
- The candidates need to choose the language of exam while filling the AIME application form.
|AIBE exam mode||Offline (Pen and Paper) mode|
|Total duration of exam||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Type|
|Language of paper||11 languages|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Marking schemes||For correct answer- 1 mark For incorrect answer- 0 mark For un-attempted questions- 0 marks|
AIBE 2021 Syllabus
|Administrative law||Indian panel code|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||Intellectual properties law|
|Code of civil procedure||Labour and industrial laws|
|Constitutional law||Land acquisitions act|
|Criminal procedure code||Law of contract, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act|
|Cyber law||Law of tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law|
|Environmental law||Law related to taxation|
|Evidence act||Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules|
|Family law||Public interest litigation|
AIBE Exam Language Options
AIBE Test Centers
|Test cities for AIBE|
|Guwahati||Sawantwadi (Panaji center changed)|
ABIE Exam Day Instructions
- The candidate must reach the exam center 1 hour before the exam time.
- The candidates will not be allowed inside the exam center once, the exam starts.
- The candidates must carry their AIBE admit card and photo-identity card to the exam center.
- The candidate must remember to choose 1 language from the given option while filling AIBE application form.
- The candidate must not carry any banned items inside the exam center.
- The candidates must make sure that they are seated on the seat given by the invigilator.
- It is important to maintain proper discipline inside the exam center.
- The candidate must listen to all the instructions given by the invigilator and follow them strictly.
How many times does AIBE takes place in a year?
The AIBE exam is an annual exam so it takes place once a year.
When will the AIBE application form close?
The registration process will be over on 22nd March 2021 and the application forms will close on 31st March 2021.
How many questions will be asked in the AIBE 2021?
There will be 100 questions worth 100 marks in the exam.
What is the AIBE exam pattern?
The exam will take place through offline mode and the question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions.
What is the AIBE cut off for the exam?
The General/ OBC category need to secure 40% marks and the SC/St candidates need to secure 35% marks.
Is there negative marking in AIBE exam?
No, there is no negative marking in the exam so, the candidates do not have to fear losing exam.